You thought I was dead, Didn't you?

This is the first time in 5 months I feel motivated to talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and the likes, so I thought i'd capture the moment in a blog post. As of late, i've been working a lot (Working at a local pub) and studying hard for my A-level exams (In law and psychology... I couldn't have chosen the easy subjects, no?). But I find myself sat inside on a sunny Tuesday afternoon with nothing better to do than sit here and mess about with the Yu-Gi-Oh cards gradually gathering dust on my shelf. So I got to putting together some decks, as after these exams, I have Nationals to look foward to in Bristol in june.

Hyper Librarian.
So, after perusing the forums, I came across this little synchro guy;



At a first look, i'm thinking. So? How many times would you syncho in a turn to make this adventageous? The answer? An absolute buttload. With the release of Doppelwarrior and the clear synergy between him, Junk Synchron and Doppelwarrior, I decided to put the deck together on YVD;

3|Lodt|Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
3|5ds1|Junk Synchron
2|Stor|Doppelwarrior
2|Crms|Debris Dragon
1|Jump|Dandylion
1|Stbl|Glow-Up Bulb
1|Tshd|Spore
2|Ptdn|Lonefire Blossom
1|Sovr|Level Eater
1|Csoc|Plaguespreader Zombie
2|Dp03|Card Trooper
2|Sovr|Quickdraw Synchron

1|Tdgs|Charge of the Light Brigade
1|Sdrl|Foolish Burial
3|Stbl|Tuning
1|Lob|Monster Reborn
1|Lob|Dark Hole
1|Mrl|Giant Trunade
2|Sye|Mystical Space Typhoon
1|Lod|Reinforcement of the Army
1|Ysds|Book of Moon
1|Rgbt|One For One
3|Een|Pot of Avarice

3|Tp4|Royal Decree

3|Stbl|Formula Synchron
2|Dp08|Armory Arm
2|Abpf|Drill Warrior
1|Csoc|Iron Chain Dragon
1|Ha01|Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
2|Jump|T.G Hyper Librarian
1|Dp09|Junk Archer
1|Csoc|Black Rose Dragon
1|Tdgs|Stardust Dragon
1|Ha04|Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier


In testing, the deck goes crazy as soon as you get one librarian to stick to the table. If you make 2 stick, then you should win, barring some kind of miracle or some crazy play error on your side. Here's what the deck does;



Yes, it really is that nutty, and having tested it, if the stuff for this is legal at British nationals, this is what I shall be playing. That or the Dewloren varient. But that's for another day and another blogpost.

I shall be posting here more frequently now I have time to myself, but for now, thanks for reading.

NeonPix! (Steven Parkes)

No comments:

Post a Comment